I'm a Mormon.

The search for a creepy cemetery

I have always wanted to find a creepy cemetery. I still want to find more and I am excited that I live in a place where there is a lot of potential to see some creepy stuff!! So we heard about this one and it is where Abraham Lincoln's (he's from Kentucky) grandpa is buried. 

We drove down this quiet winding road and finally got to this, it was really only like a 20 minute drive. It is amazing how it seems like you can be in the middle of nowhere everywhere you go because of all the trees. 
The crooked graves, how creepy is that?

This one was scary with the gait all bent in. A lot of these graves are so old you can't even see anymore what they say on them! 

This is some rubble of an old baptist church that Abraham Lincoln actually attended

...and some more creepy graves

and here lies abe lincolns grandpa! Next to that is Richard Chenoweth, he was a captain in the Revolutionary War! 

2 comments:

Holly said...

You're so funny! A creepy cemetery isn't something I would want to be anywhere near. Glad to hear some updates and I hope you're all adjusting to the move well. Keep it coming!

Garet and Andrea said...

Im glad we are not the only ones who search cemeteries!