I'm a Mormon.

Life at Home


Casin loves elephants!! He calls them bo bo's because the elephant goes boom boom, it is really cute! My mom recently sent us a package and in it we found a "bo bo" he was so excited! 


This was taken during sacrament meeting, he loves to take care of him! The bo bo needs snacks when he has snacks. It was also a rough day that day in sacrament meeting and this was the only thing that kept him quiet! 

                    
He also loves the monkey. He can't sleep without it and sometimes he carries it around all day long! He calls the monkey "money" As you can see he was very excited to find a way to combine his 2 favorite things!

He loves books! I just love this picture he is so adorable, I just adore him!! 

                                   I keep the bottom of the bookshelf empty for this reason. He also loves to drive his car that he scoots around in and park it in here. It is cute! He also loves to get into the cupboards and just sit there. He just enjoys finding little spots that he can fit into. 

All tuckered out! 

Recently I went to a consignment store and picked up some toys for super cheap! He got a race car track and a workshop with tools! 

Of course he loves to cause trouble, he is a boy, he opens up the ottoman and jumps in it. This entertains him for hours. 


Not sure how much longer he is going to be in a crib. He hasn't learned how to climb out of it yet, so that's good! 

I love this little sunday outfit. I think he looks SO much like Daniel in this picture!! 

No comments: