I'm a Mormon.

Christmas

Christmas Eve we had a good dinner with my family, and played games. We later went over to Devins moms house and spent the night there after it snowed to much.

Christmas morning we opened presents at Devins moms and ate some traditional breakfast casserole. We then drove out to my parents, the snow kept getting deeper and deeper as we were driving out there. After getting out of the truck the snow was up to my thigh, and the wind was blowing really hard. We ended up being stranded there for a while, and later that night went home. We had a really nice Christmas.

Here are some pictures of the snow.



We gave homemade presents this year. A while back we took a hike up Butterfield canyon with my family and took some really nice pictures. My mom really loved them, we even made her cry! She was happy to finally have a family picture.


Adam loves U of U so I had my mother in law help me make this blanket for him. Since it was the blackout year this year we put a black U on it.


One day Devin was taking some cool pictures of Daniel Skateboarding. We got a cool shot of him, and gave the picture some pretty sweet touch ups in photoshop. He loved it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You kids are awesome. Wishing you many blessings in the coming year.

Rich