I'm a Mormon.

Weaver Christmas Party 12-13-08

Friday Night we all piled into an Excursion stretched limo. We just drove around the city and went and looked at some lights.





Saturday morning Devin went and played basketball with his brothers and while playing went up for a layup and when he came down he rolled his ankle. He called me that morning and told me that he needed to go to the hospital, so knowing Devin it must be an emergency because he never wants to go to the doctor unless its real bad, it was swollen pretty good, but when I got there we decided not to go to the doctor he was mostly trying to get me to beat the snowstorm so I wouldn't have to drive in it.


Later that night we went uptown to go walk around temple square. Devin couldn't walk and luckily his mom had a wheelchair that we pushed him around in. It was quite entertaining.



Devin the wheelchair.

Pretty picture of the temple.

1 comment:

Garet and Andrea said...

Marissa, what kind of camera do you have. Those photos are awesome!! Thats hilarious you were pushing Devin around in a wheelchair. We need to get together. Well sounds like you haad a fabulous time.