I'm a Mormon.

4th of July

We were invited by some people in our ward to go over to their house for the 4th. We were so excited to finally start meeting people. We met some really fun people and had a really good time! 

They had swimming for the kids, which I was unprepared for, I let him play in the water anyway. He had so much fun, and a lot of the kids just loved him! 
The seal he was playing with broke so he got a hold of the hose instead and started playing with it! 


The firework show was next. The fireworks that they are allowed to do would for sure set Utah on fire! They had tons of different kinds of aerial fireworks! Casin was a little unsure at first, but overall he really liked the fireworks even though they were super loud!  

This little girl loved Casin and was taking care of him for us lol
   
 We gave Casin a sparkler and I thought he would be scared of it, but he was more brave with it than I was comfortable with! He kept trying to touch the sparkler and would say hot, yes buddy that is hot! 

Devin and Casin watching the show 







1 comment:

Wendi said...

Of course they loved Casin! Who wouldn't? Every time I bring up your blog and see that cute face, I have heart pangs! Miss that little man. And his mama and daddy!