I'm a Mormon.

PLAYTIME


We love to have "explore" time. We have such an awesome yard so we have had fun going out in the yard finding bugs, leaves, and flowers!

I decided to fill up a box with random things that casin could play with that he is not normally allowed to play with. He thought it was great that he could climb into a box and pull things out. He literally played for hours!!




He LOVED finding things to put marbles in! 


This was so funny! He pulled out the colander and put it on his head and said hat! I was laughing my head off so he was happy to entertain me and get a laugh out of me!  



2 comments:

bedroom decorating said...

Hello Everyone
weavers
I should admit the entire article has been very enlightening and intensely well crafted. You should keep it up forever! Best of luck

Unknown said...

So glad to see you guys arrived safely. Looks as if you guys are settling in nicely. Wish you guys the best! Casin is SOOOooo cute!